Collection and use of your personal information
To use some of the Apps’s features, such as Find Nearby Parks, and Email Directions, we’ll require you to enable sharing the physical and email addresses registered on your device. The Apps may also automatically collect certain information as part of its normal operation, including, but not limited to, your hardware device unique ID, a unique user ID. We are the sole owners of the information collected by the Apps.
We will not:
– Sell or rent this information to anyone.
– Use any information you provide to us to contact you.
– We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to find the closest amenities to your location, or to email you direction or details that you have requested from within the App.
Currently the Q11 or Where to Vote app does not collect or store login information, names, or other personal information. Any future enhancements which deliver this capability will be notified at the time of delivery or upgrade, and you may consent or opt-out at will.
We may disclose any collected information:
– As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process,
– When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
– With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.