We fully respect your right to privacy and would like to safeguard the information you provide to us and will not use or collect any personal information on this Alexa skill without your permission. Any Personal information which you voluntarily submit/provide to us will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality and shall be used strictly for the purposes of the services provided by Q11 skill only. By using the Alexa skill, You consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection and use of your personal information
To use some of the Skill’s features, such as Find Nearby Parks, and Email Directions, we’ll require you to enable sharing the physical and email addresses registered on your device. The Skill may also automatically collect certain information as part of its normal operation, including, but not limited to, your hardware device unique ID, a unique user ID. We are the sole owners of the information collected by the Skill.
We will not:
– Sell or rent this information to anyone.
– Use any information you provide to us to contact you.
– We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to find the closest amenities to your location, or to email you direction or details that you have requested from within the Skill.
Currently the Q11 skill does not collect or store login information, names, or other personal information. Any future enhancements which deliver this capability will be notified at the time of delivery or upgrade, and you may consent or opt-out at will.
We may disclose any collected information:
– As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process,
– When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
– With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of using the Skill at any time by disabling the Q11 skill from all of your devices.
We will retain the collected information for as long as you use the Skill and for a reasonable time thereafter. If, after removing the Skill, you want us to remove all the collected information that we have stored, related to your interactions with the Q11 skill, please send a message to email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time.